RevAssurance Online Federal is an intuitive, cloud-based program that simplifies prompt payment law research and application at your fingertips.
With over 200 appeal, demand, and script templates, this Denial Management and Training Platform will improve cash flow and reduce bad debt write-offs by assisting providers appeal improper denials, establish policies and procedures for managed care recovery, track the disposition of unpaid and denied claims and provide denial prevention reporting and analysis.
RevAssurance Online Federal includes:
- A Denial Topics Encyclopedia
- A brand new Appeal Letter Generator and Letter Library (Exports directly to Microsoft Word!)
- A Library of Rebuttal Scripts
- A map of Regulatory Agencies and their jurisdictions
- Interest Calculation Resources
And covers these jurisdictions:
- Medicare Advantage Plans (MA)
- ERISA Plans
- Veterans Affairs (VA)
- Authorization Timeframes
- Interest Owed on Late Claims
- Maternity Coverage
- Medical Necessity – Qualified Reviews
- No Authorization for ER
- Notice Requirements for Adverse Determinations
- Retroactive Denials for Authorized Care
- Timeframes for Post-Stabilization Denials OR Authorizations
- Timely Payment – Definition of a Clean Claim AND MORE!
Includes 20 user accounts.